About Me

My photo
Childress, Texas
My name is Brant Bowman and I'm a senior at Childress High School. I play football, basketball and baseball. I've got 2 little brothers, one in high school with me and the other in elementary. I've also got the greatest girlfriend I could ever hope for.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

I think that the swine flu suck, but it could be a lot worse. I would really be tripping if it was like zombies. Like on that movie 28 days later, the zombies on that movie like sprint at full speed and just strait up eat yo butt ya know. That would stink. The main charactor in that movie woke up in a hospital were somebody had locked him in and slid the key under the door. They totally saved his life. He totally died right after he got out though... no not really he live for a while. The movie was pretty good though. Anyway, at least its no like that.

No comments: