About Me

My photo
Childress, Texas
My name is Brant Bowman and I'm a senior at Childress High School. I play football, basketball and baseball. I've got 2 little brothers, one in high school with me and the other in elementary. I've also got the greatest girlfriend I could ever hope for.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Story (i not much of a storyteller)

It was a bright cool morning in a small west Texas town. As Bobby rolled over to stop his extremely annoying alarm clock, he groaned remembering it was another Friday. School was bleak that day and all anybody was thinking about was the football game. Bobby, who once loved to play football had found his desire dwindle during their less than perfect season thus far. Now that district was here the pressure was even more intense.

Pregame was all but perfect as the Bobcats whooped and hollered. They hadn't played a team like this all year. They lost the coin toss and so the bobcats, unfortunately for bobby had to receive the ball. As bobby lined up behind the center in the shotgun he scanned the bobcat defense. the play called just might work. As he screamed "hike" the players sprung into action and bodies were flying. He took the snap and scramble right, he had the edge. When out of nowhere a huge hairy man picked him up off the ground and slung him to the ground, then 350 pounds landed right on top of him. Poor Bobby never got over the ghastly hit big nasty hicks laid on him that night.

1 comment:

Vitela #71 said...

Thats funny, poor hicks...lol