About Me

My photo
Childress, Texas
My name is Brant Bowman and I'm a senior at Childress High School. I play football, basketball and baseball. I've got 2 little brothers, one in high school with me and the other in elementary. I've also got the greatest girlfriend I could ever hope for.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Fridays

1- Is obviously because of the football games, I love to get out on the field and compete. As a football team we work hard all week to get ready and play that weeks opponent; and getting to take what you've done all week and apply it to the game is something I always look forward to.
2-Its the last day of school for that week.
3-Tomorrow is Saturday and I'll get to sleep a little later.
4-Friday nights after home games just hanging out with friends.
5-Fridays always seem to be more relaxed at school.
6-Pep rallies
7-You have something to look forward to do during the weekend, on mondays you wake up dreading the entire week. Fridays you know the weekend is nearly here.
8-Did i meantion the football games?
9-Fridays mean no school tomorrow.
10-Fridays are just the single greatest day of the week. when you put all these things together, you just get a great day!

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

such a good post!!!! love it!!!