About Me

My photo
Childress, Texas
My name is Brant Bowman and I'm a senior at Childress High School. I play football, basketball and baseball. I've got 2 little brothers, one in high school with me and the other in elementary. I've also got the greatest girlfriend I could ever hope for.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Future

When you get to your junior and senior years of high school people start asking you things about what you want to do when you graduate; they all fail to understand that the only thing I'm looking forward to upon graduation is leaving. Its not a hatred for this town that most of my generation feel its a need to have freedom. I honestly don't know where I'll be when I'm 30. The truth is I don't ever think about it. Where would I like to be in 15 years? Hopefully I'll be married the girl of my dreams, be financially secure and maybe be starting a family. But maybe thats not how it turns out, maybe I'm broke, or maybe no kids. Whatever happens I know that I'm not going to waste my one life doing things I don't love. Living life pessimistically isn't for me, I'm an optimistic person. The cup isn't half empty its half full. In the end I don't care where I end up in 10, 15, 0r 20 years, as long as I'm happy.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

ok.... :) hope you don't mind that i stole your poll idea!!! ;)